Jumat, 12 November 2010

Hell weeks, to the end of semester

I always think that all my semester filled with tight schedule. I am used to think that I never been this busy. It happens in all my semesters, and in this peak semester I think that may be it is just my imagination, those busy schedule.

But, that hypothesis is broken again. I experienced a more d*mn weeks recently. And unfortunately, I am not in my best condition. More deadline is coming after each other, more sophisticated assignment is coming endlessly, and I can only do.
I have predicted these, but I am still not ready.

It indicates I am walking in a new stages. Every semester is designed with it's own business, and with it's own difficulties. I have passed that difficulties, and now I am reached to the new stage, and I am expected to passed this new stage's obstacle once more, with elegant ending certainly.

So, there are some lessons I get,
first, don't take much credit if you don't have good time management
second, it is a choice between happy semester and full-bleed semester
third, keep looking forward although your way forward is vague

Lastly, I think I don't really give a useful information to you, readers.
I am sorry, but try to get some lessons from my experience

3 komentar:

Hanitya D. Ratnasari mengatakan...

teringat kata2 seseorang, yang saya nangkepnya: kamu hebat, keep fighting!
saya balikin yaa..
:)
wish ALLAH always keep you health..
(benarkah bahasa inggris saya?)

qorib m mengatakan...

thanks han
bener, keep fighting lah

Galih timbul raharjo mengatakan...

aq ra mudeng njenebgan nulis op...hehehe